New Jersey

NJ grants undocumented students in-state status.

New Jersey's S 2479, 2013

This law provides in-state tuition and state financial aid if the individual attended high school for three years, graduated or received the equivalent of a high school diploma and enrolls in a public institution of higher education in 2014. If the person does not have lawful status, he or she must file an affidavit to legalize when eligible to do so.



Princeton Univeristy