HI's university systems offer in-state tuition.

Hawaii's UH Board of Regents Policies Ch 6, S 6-9, 2013

The Board of Regents allows unauthorized students to be considered residents of Hawaii for the purposes of tuition and financial assistance if they establish residency by being physically present in Hawaii for 12 months (demonstrating intent to make Hawaii the place of permanent residency), attend a public or private high school in the United States for at least three years, and graduated from or attained the equivalent of such from a U.S. high school. The student must file for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, file an application for legal immigration status, or file an affidavit with the university confirming intent to file as soon as possible.



There are no schools for this state...yet.